- Chocolate Wafer and Almond Crust
- Crema Soffice di Yogurt
- Fresh Strawberries
- Sweetened Whipped Cream, optional, to garnish
- Chocolate Hearts, optional, to garnish
Chocolate Wafer and Almond Crust
- 75 g (½ cup) toasted almonds, finely ground
- 162 g (27 wafers) chocolate wafers (1¼ cup fine crumb)
- 28 g (2 tablespoons) caster sugar
- 100 g (7 tablespoons) unsalted butter, melted
- Line a baking sheet with non-stick baking paper or a silicone mat. To make collars, cut six 25.4-by-10.16-cm (10¾-inch-by-4-inch) strips of non-stick baking paper or acetate paper. Arrange rings on baking sheet and line with acetate or non-stick baking paper collars; secure each collar with tape and then set-aside.
- In a food processor, pulse almonds to almost a fine crumb. Transfer to a small bowl.
- In a food processor, pulse chocolate wafers to almost a fine crumb. Transfer the almonds to the food processor; add the sugar and pulse…
View original post 418 more words