Kids’ Visual Study Bible by Zondervan
Little description:The NIV Kids’ Visual Study Bible, for ages 8–12, brings the Bible to life in four-color illustrated splendor. This study Bible includes a spectacular full-color interior featuring over 700 illustrations, photos, infographics, and maps on every page that visually represent key Bible information. Each page also features important facts located near the relevant verse. Intriguing facts; colorful, engaging maps; photographs; and illustrations make this a Bible they’ll want to explore.
- Over 700 four-color photographs, illustrations, infographics, and maps throughout
- Full-color design
- Book introductions, including important facts and an image to orient the reader
- One-column format with side bar study notes for ease of reading
- Presentation page
- The complete text of the New International Version (NIV) translation of the Bible
- Beautiful cover featuring gloss
Genre: Children’s Book/ Religious/ Bible
Find the book on Amazon here.
My thoughts: 5 stars out of 5
Bible text can be tricky to the child who loves to see world through pictures and color… That’s why this one will be perfect for the boys who want to dive into the ancient times and travel adventures filled and packed with action and never-ending grace of God…. Time to embrace the race and see the great I AM in action!
The yellow border of the book reminds me the ancient sand grains which withstood much of the nature forces throughout the centuries.
Provided by BookLook Bloggers as a complementary copy for my opinion and review.