Not sure what to write here. I mean, it’s chocolate, how can you go wrong with that? You can’t. In fact you can ‘go’ a lot of ways: cacao, cinnamon, coconut, grated biscuit. Even if you are 10 years old or someone who never cooked something before you cannot mess this up. This truffles will melt in your mouth, they are soft, their flavor is amazing and they look so sophisticated, ready to be presented to the most ‘difficult’ guests..
- 1 portion of chocolate log
- 3-4tbsp. unsweetened cacao powder
- 1tsp. cinnamon
- 6 butter biscuits (the ones you’ll use the chocolate log)
- 3-4tbsp. grated coconut
- When your chocolate log is ready (after keeping it in the fridge for a while), cut thick slices 3cm thick and then cut the slices in cubes.
- Mix the cacao powder with he cinnamon. Also grate the biscuits in your blender, don’t make it a…
View original post 84 more words